Makita EK6100 Petrol Cut Off Saw
Always enjoy free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
Makita EK6100 Petrol Cut Off Saw:
Makita EK6100 61cc 12in Petrol Disc Cutter Stone Cutter. The high quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted. Model EK6100 is a Power cutter 305mm (12") equipped with 61cm³ 2-stroke engine with stratified scavenging system to comply with all known exhaust emission regulations.
- Lightweight; 1.2kg (2.6lbs) lighter than DPC6430
- Enhanced air filtration; cyclone pre-separation system effectively removes dust particles away from intake air and reduces dust stuck on the filter
- EasyStart: Spring assisted starter and primer pump combined with optimized engine management significantly reduces compression resistance
- Fuel primer for easy starting
- Memory Power Ignition (MPI) with storage of ignition energy for easy restart
- Patented leak proof fuel tank ventilation avoids fuel leakage even when product is tilted
- Touch and Stop Switch - for immediate shut-off
- High quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted
- Developed in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations
- Flow of exhaust gases is against dust direction for cleaner operating area
- Water supply with intake filter and fine adjustment for adequate dust protection
Shipping & Returns
Duotool offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK addresses. Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available through DPD. We aim to dispatch all orders next working day, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers. All customers should expect to receive their orders within 2-5 working days. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary. All our tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved. All refunds will be subject to inspection of the returned goods to ensure they are in a suitable condition. Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified or defaced may not be eligible for a full refund.