Makita DC18RD LXT Li-Ion Twin Port Rapid Battery Charger with 2 x 3.0Ah Batteries
Always enjoy free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
Makita DC18RD LXT Li-Ion Twin Port Rapid Battery Charger with 2 x BL1830 3Ah Batteries
The Makita DC18RD twin 18v Li-ion charger is capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and features a USB port for charging mobile devices. Battery charge time is the same as the single port charger DC18RC. Makita BL1830 18v 3.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries contain high energy density technology. Being Lithium-Ion, the BL1830 has no memory effect and is much lighter than other battery chemistries.
- DC18RD LXT Li-Ion Twin Port Rapid Battery Charger
- 2 x BL1830 3Ah Batteries
DC18RD Twin Battery Charger
- Charges 2x 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah batteries in only 25 mins
- two 3.0Ah BL1830 batteries - 22 minutes
- two 4.0Ah BL1840 batteries - 36 minutes
- two 5.0Ah BL1850 batteries - 45 minutes.
- The rapid charge technology selects the optimum voltage and current and temperature is controlled by the forced air system that circulates air through the battery to prevent overheating.
- A full charge sound alert confirms when the charge cycle is complete.
- LED charging display.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
BL1830 3Ah Batteries
- 22 minute re-charge in DC18RC charger.
- Fits all Makita 18v Li-Ion tools.
- Battery has the Makita 'Star' technology so if your tool also has a 'Star' you can be assured of battery protection.
- Features Lithium-Ion technology long battery life, takes over 2,000 charges
- 18v, 3.0Ah gives plenty of power.
- No memory effect.
- Very little self-discharge.
- Makita 'Star' protection.
Shipping & Returns
Duotool offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK addresses. Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available through DPD. We aim to dispatch all orders next working day, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers. All customers should expect to receive their orders within 2-5 working days. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary. All our tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved. All refunds will be subject to inspection of the returned goods to ensure they are in a suitable condition. Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified or defaced may not be eligible for a full refund.