ILLBRUCK ME508 DUO MEMBRANE EW/F 100MM X 75M
Always enjoy free shipping in the UK on orders over £50
ME508 is a non-woven fleece laminate which is self adhesive across the full width of the membrane for optimised adhesion. The combination of self-adhesives provide options for installing to the window frame edge or face.
- Used for sealing window connection joints, particularly where wet plaster will be applied.
- Strong and reliable self-adhesive, allowing bonding to virtually any substrate (eg masonry, concrete, PVC, metal, wood, and all usual insulation materials (EPS, XPS, PUR rigid foam), making application fast and simple.
- Suitable for internal and external use due to variable sd, however, ideally used internally as an airtight seal in combination with ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD as an external weathertight seal.
- Complies with the “inside tighter than outside” principle in order to facilitate moisture and vapour control.
- Quick and easy application with split release liner
- Intelligent membrane and adhesive allows for perfect moisture control inside or out
- Suitable for retrofit
- Initial repositioning possible, bond strength increases over time
- No loose membrane, can be directly plastered to without cracking
|Flammability Class||DIN 4102||B2 (normal flammability)|
|Coefficient of Diffusional Resistance||DIN EN ISO12572||sd value 0.4 - 20 m|
|Resistance to Driving Rain||EN 1849-2||600 Pa|
|Airtightness||EN 1026||<0.1 m³/[h.m(da Pa)n]|
|Compatibility with Construction Materials||DIN 52452||Fulfills requirements|
|UV Stability||3 months|
|Length Tolerance||DIN 7715||P3|
|Width Tolerance||± 2.5 mm|
|Service Temperature||-40°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||-5°C to +40°C|
|Storage||Store in shaded, dry conditions|
Shipping & Returns
Duotool offer free delivery on all orders over £50 to UK addresses. Your delivery method is chosen based on the value, weight and size of your total order. Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail, DPD or FedEx. Tracking information and delivery notifications are available through DPD. We aim to dispatch all orders next working day, we do also offer direct delivery from some of our partnered manufacturers. All customers should expect to receive their orders within 2-5 working days. If your goods have not been received after 6 working days, please email email@example.com and we will investigate further.
Mistakes happen, we're all human! You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error. It is advisable to inspect the goods prior to signing for delivery. If you can see any damage whatsoever to the packaging please sign for the goods as damaged. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our delivery partners if necessary. All our tools come with a manufacturers warranty. Most of our product pages have a link to the warranty procedure for that manufacturer and we encourage you to follow the instructions on these pages which will normally direct you to the manufacturers helpline. This is normally the fastest way of getting your warranty problem resolved. All refunds will be subject to inspection of the returned goods to ensure they are in a suitable condition. Please note any items returned that have been altered, modified or defaced may not be eligible for a full refund.